Top Bar

Photobucket

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Pre-Vday Message

Today is Friday, and to me, this means I finally get time to update my YouTube Account because I get off school at 11am. YES, I study in DLSU but I have Friday classes, it truly breaks my heart, but at least I still get my Friday "me time". haha!

So the song I chose to cover is this deliciously insulting but easy to relate to song called Ugly Girl. It's quite an old song though, I've been wanting to play it on the guitar since I was in high school. I'm not really sure who sang the version I keep hearing on the radio but searches have shown me that it's by a band named John and Fleming and the vocalist is named Fiona Apple. Yay for the internet!

And so here it is! I really hate the high notes in this song, their quite hard and considering that I've had a cold for two weeks now did not help me. But I guess its not that horrible.(is it?)

This is my Pre-Vday Message to all the Assholes out there who broke lovely ladies hearts over women whose ass and face can't be told apart. I'm pretty sure a lot of the ladies can relate to this song so I dedicate this to all my lovely ladies. Happy Vday bitches, mwah!


--THE Kat Aurellano

No comments:

Post a Comment