Top Bar

Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

NOT Like Any Other Fashion Blog

I have finally decided to start my very own fashion blog. Although I'm a bit reluctant to call this a fashion blog because I'm probably gonna write about other things that interest me too. So my intentions for this blog is to simply enlighten you all with random thoughts, feelings and activities that occur in my life and NOT to shoot myself to fame and be some famous blogger with fans who hang on my every word and demand updates. I just want to write for the heck of it, I want to write every piece for myself.

As some of you may know, I'm taking up Communication Arts in De La Salle University Manila and lately my course has been sucking out all my creative juices and putting it into topics I don't care for. It made me see writing as something forced and tiresome, and so I plan to ignite my love for writing once again by writing about the things that I love and NOT have anyone tell me I've written it wrong. Anyway, this is just some sort of preview of what to expect from me, hopefully I get to create my first post soon.

--THE Kat Aurellano

No comments:

Post a Comment