Top Bar

Photobucket

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesdays are LOVE

On Wednesdays, I only have one class in the morning for the entire day, so by 9:30am I go home and sleep and catch up on homework. Ok fine, forget the second part, I slept and stared at Facebook the entire day. So I'll just post what I wore today, again. HAHA.










[lace vest: Tiange][Floral Skirt: Vintage][Boater Flats: Shoes Box][Bag: Gift][Jewelry: Gift][Belt: Tiange]
The Skirt was actually floor length originally, kinda regret cutting it but oh well. :| Most of my vintage pieces were my mom's.

I also made a new cover today, but you guys might find it a bit boring because it's such a slow song, but if you're familiar with Taylor Swift's second album, I'm sure you can appreciate it. Taylor Swift is such a huge musical influence of mine, break's my heart to know I won't be watching her this Saturday.

--THE Kat Aurellano


No comments:

Post a Comment