Top Bar

Photobucket

Saturday, March 5, 2011

To Live past 80

March 5th, Saturday, my family and relatives celebrated the birthday of our grandmomma with a big lunch in Tao Yuan, a Chinese restaurant in Resorts World. I forgot exactly how old she turns tomorrow, but if I'm not mistaken, she'll be about 85, and I'm sure she'll be celebrating a lot more years. Amazing woman she is, cool grandma with a wicked vintage fashion sense. I'd love to raid her closet one day and make vintage DIYs.
 My lola passing off the singing waiters to me claiming it's my birthday. haha

 With cousins Bruce and Nicole Hermoso

 Cousin Kyle!

 Cousin Lea and Tita Melai

The Men 

 Little Chelsea! <3







[Lace detailed top: tiange][Brown tailored shorts: DIY from vintage pants]
--THE Kat Aurellano

No comments:

Post a Comment