Top Bar

Photobucket

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Red

I've been wanting to color my hair for the longest time now. I couldn't decide between the colors Burgundy (red-ish), Auburn (orange-ish), light brown and jet black. At one point in my life, I've tried all these colors on me. None on them looked horrible so it was a tough decision, I mean I will have to live with it for about 3 months before I can color over it.

I ended up just randomly choosing a box of dye from the drug store, ended up getting Mahogany. The color is similar to Burgundy so my hair is now red and I can say I'm pretty happy with the result.

I have a tendency to buy dye and color my hair myself but this time I didn't settle for my amateur and uneven dye jobs to save some money. So there, went to the salon last Tuesday and this is what came out of it. :)



Just sharing. HAHA.

--THE Kat Aurellano

No comments:

Post a Comment