Top Bar

Photobucket

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Work Pays Off

So here they are, part of the prize that we won for the Manels Back-To-School Model Search. All four of us got Manels gift certificates worth P5,000 and got to spend it as we pleased. I was able to buy 4 pairs of shoes worth exactly P5,100. The bags totally slipped my mind because I was so overwhelmed with all the awesome shoes that were really comfortable and affordable at the same time. Because I go to DLSU, I wanted to get as many pairs as I could that were both comfy but still my style. I got a pair of sandals, flats, wedges and clogs.








With my fellow winners Kimy and Roncel picking up our GC's. © Joseph Brillantes
 Shopping right after at Manels in Festival Mall. © Joseph Brillantes
© Joseph Brillantes
© Joseph Brillantes

Bags I had my eye on but forgot. Next time i'll come back for them! :) © Joseph Brillantes

So there is the first part of our contest win. Our modeling contracts, photo shoots and second campaign will all follow.

Watch out around Thursday or Friday of next week, our chosen entry for the contest will be posted in all Manels branches nation wide. :)

And so we again would like to thank Manels for this awesome day! Looking forward to representing their brand in our up coming second campaign. We are so damn blessed. <3 I'll keep you posted on our journey.

-- THE Kat Aurellano

2 comments: