Top Bar

Photobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Year Older, Not Much Wiser

So yesterday was June first, my date of birth. I turned 19 and I'm not too happy with that. It almost feels like I just had my debut and now another birthday comes. To me, that birthday was enough for two birthdays worth of celebration so this year I just kept it on the down low. All I had was a small dinner with a few friends I invited the night before. You could say I'm a bit traumatized with party throwing now since I planned my entire debut last time. That was the most stressful thing I ever did. But on a lighter note, I am thankful that so many people remembered that it was my birthday. All the birthday greetings in Facebook and in school really made my day. I realized that I've met so many great people last year, I just wish I had met them earlier and that they could have been part of my celebration last year. Anyhoo, I just want to thank everyone for their thoughtful greetings and presents. You guys are the best!  ♥ ♥ ♥

And now I'm just going to post my first look after my 2 month hiatus, and no, I was not wearing my birthday suite. Hihihi. I kid, I kid. :>









[White ruffled top: Borrowed][Skirt: DIY][Clogs: Manels/Catch]

--THE Kat Aurellano

No comments:

Post a Comment