Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, June 19, 2011

COLOR

I have so many posts piled up from the last two weeks. Mostly I blame school but this week I also blame Angry Birds. I discovered that Google Chrome had and Angry Birds app and so I've been playing non stop. But now I'm over that and so I'm trying to get back on track before another stressful week of school starts.

Color, it's one of the main elements that compose an outfit, for me anyway. I make sure to create a balance with neutrals and brights when it comes to my looks. This is what I wore to school on a gloomy Thursday when it was raining non stop in Manila.







[Orange button down: Vintage, Mom's][Black Pants: Freego]
This orange button down is one of my favorite vintage pieces from my mom's wardrobe. I love pieces that are block colored and heavily saturated. The top is perfect for the color blocking trend but as I said, I like to keep a balance of neutrals and brights so I paired it with black pants, shoes and a belt. I'm a bit low key when it comes to colors but maybe one day I'll put the perfect color block outfit and I'll be sure to show you guys.
-- THE Kat Aurellano

No comments:

Post a Comment