Top Bar

Photobucket

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finding Time

Lately I haven't found the time to sit down and write in my blog so I'll be posting a bunch of stuff today to make up for the days I missed.

So today I continue taking you on my bargain hunting journey, here's the stuff I bought last Monday.

Find #3:

A blue-green, semi-sheer, pleated gypsy skirt plus a thin brown belt
Price: 640 slashed down to 580 Php





Find #4:

An over sized red knitt bangle
Price: 300 slashed down to 150 Php




So the skirt I bought from Good Shepard(Ruins) again. It caught my eye the other time I was there and I wasn't able to get it out out my mind so I went back and bought it with my friend Nica Tarriela. (Click here to view her blog) She also bought a similar skirt and thanks to her we got pretty hefty discounts because her inner lawyer appeared and ripped the sales lady a new one for attempting to rip us off. Good times, good times. After Good Shepard, we went to the mini mall beside it called Pergola and we checked out a quaint little boutique there which happened to be on 50% off for all items. I'll find what what the store is called and get back to you, it's where i bought the red bangle.

So there, that's everything I bought so far, more to come soon.

-- THE Kat Aurellano     

No comments:

Post a Comment