Top Bar

Photobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Amaranth

So today was my first day back in school, pretty light day and thank goodness for that because I only had 2 hours of sleep prior. I thoroughly enjoyed my first writing for TV class under Jose Javier "Joey" Reyes. He kinda scared me a bit at first but he's definitely a character and a very interesting person. I especially love the fact that he's such a success in the Filipino television scene because he has actual stories of experiences to share which give us an idea on what to expect upon working. Hate that I have two writing assignments already on the first day but I'm looking forward to the rest of the 12 meetings with him.

Anyway, here's what I wore to school today.

[Sripped top: Thrifted][Orange high waist shorts: SM Dept Store][Shoes: Manels]





Here's my look on LOOKBOOK.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment