Top Bar

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Hunt Continues: Éblouissant

I just wanted to share something I bought because I haven't posted any finds for a while. I bought this at a stall in DLSU where our annual Univ week was again being held. This necklace is from Éblouissant, owned by a fellow Lasallian, Dei Cimatu. Check out the other pieces she's selling here. They have some really unique pieces that incorporate pretty stone which I find absolutely beautiful. You guys should really check them out! :)

Find #19: A light brown tassel necklace from Éblouissant
Price: 320 Php



1 comment:

  1. Ooo my friend Ana was selling at the DLSU bazaar. Check her out if it's still ongoing. Anagon Collection :) And my dad teaches there na. Haha. Wala lang.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete