Top Bar

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hippie-ish

Essentially, this is what I wore last Monday to school but I decided to switch things up to make it look more dress. I changed my top and the shoes because I only wore a black top and flats. I guess you could say I kinda felt like playing dress up so here's the result. The pants are what I bought using my gift certificate form my tita form Bayo. Normally, I wouldn't really splurge on a not so essential item such as boho pants but when I saw it, I just had to have it! Thanks to my gift certificate, technically I only spent 150 pesos on it so I'm still on my frugal path. HAHAHA

[Yellow lace top: Thrifted (Tagaytay)][Boho print pants: Bayo][Nude Pumps: Michael Antonio]







So there, I guess you can say this isn't really my style but I like to play dress up at times and go outside my box. I don't really want to limit myself on a certain look.

LOOKBOOK.nu:



No comments:

Post a Comment