Top Bar

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

THANK YOU! 11,000+ on LOOKBOOK.nu

Never in a million years did I think that my lookbook would one day even reach a thousand hypes, but now I'm well past that and I've recently hit the 11,000 karma mark. I can't begin to thank all the lovely people who have fanned me, message me, hyped and commented on my looks. I wish I could read and reply to every single message and comment that has been given to me. I can't thank you all enough! The lookbook community is truly filled with generous and supportive people, especially the Philippine community. Everyone always has something nice to say about your looks, the compliments are overwhelming! What a truly great bunch of people.

It took a while for me to get to this point. I joined lookbook back in 2009 and did not immediately work on my looks. I stayed dormant for a couple of years, until 2011 when I started posting more regularly. So to the lookbook beginners out there, it takes patience, don't feel discouraged. You just have to put yourself out there and support other people for you to gain supporters as well.

Thank you again to everyone who supported and keeps supporting me in all that I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment