Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Anilao, Batangas

This is when summer had officially begun for me! Went on a little trip with my good mates from DLSU to Aguila Beach Resort in Anilao, Batangas. What an epic couple of days, disaster to awesome times and vise versa. We left Manila to catch the 6pm check up and ended up arriving at 8pm to a pitch dark resort. We got to check in but we had to improvise on food, drinks and the like. Really fun and hassle experience that I'll never forget. The night ended with a bonfire, s'more and booze which was literally one of the funnest times I've ever had. Love these girls to bits and I'm looking forward to doing this again! I'm gonna miss then since their graduating this term. Anyway, here are some photos that summarize our epic trip. Hope everyone is having an epic summer too! :)






Excuse my horrendous face! I love this shot still though. :)) 












No comments:

Post a Comment