Top Bar

Photobucket

Friday, April 27, 2012

Anvaya Cove

Here are a few photos from a mini vacation my dad, sister and I took a few days ago. We went to a few places and here are photos from our first destination, Anvaya Cove. It's a really beautiful place and its really big and spacious. The staff were very attentive and full of compliments which was kinda weird. HAHA. So yeah, first of all, here's what I wore:

[Lace cover up: Ruins][Maxi skirt: Chick Flick][Bag: Invitation House][Accessories: SM Dept Store]

Been practicing making this braid on myself and I think I've gotten the hang of it already.

At our first stop over at a Starbucks in NLEX

At our second stop over at a McDonalds in NLEX where the password to their wifi was this. LOL


















[Leopard top: Ruins][Gradient shorts: SM Dept Store]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this very nice post about your Anvaya Cove experience with your family. For those interested to be a member-resident of Anvaya Cove, feel free to contact me at 09175029252 or email me at midel.jerico@ayalaland.com.ph. Thanks!
    ...By the way, Kat, let me know if you want to join Ayala Land Premier sales team when you finish college. I think the best seller is the one that sells from the heart. :)
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete