Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Beating Heat, Burning Money

I'm glad to be writing on my blog again after a few weeks of being M.I.A. Been pretty busy with school stuff, pre-final and final projects have been coming at me like crazy. But now, I only have one project left to do and I'm free! I really hope I get to document more of my activities and outfit this summer. I have a tendency of leaving my Cassadie(DSLR) at home when I go out. Well any way, this is how I've spent my kinda-summer-vacation, by beating the heat in malls and burning some cash.

These are the things that I got:

Find #24: Pink blazer like, chiffon top
From the Good Shepard Bazaar (Ruins)
Price: 350



Find #25: Rose pink leather sandals
From Pop Culture, SEWN
Price: 690




Find #26: Backless animal print crop top
From the Good Shepard Bazaar (Ruins)
Price: 550




Find #27: Yellow chiffon top
From the Good Shepard Bazaar (Ruins)
Price: 300




Find #28: Nude chiffon tank top
From the Good Shepard Bazaar (Ruins)
Price: 350




Find #29: Maroon mullet skirt
From Pop Culture, SEWN
Price: 550




Find #30: Nude high-waist shorts
From Pop Culture, Runway
Price: 295




Find #31: Turquoise chiffon dress
From Pop Culture
Price: 650


No comments:

Post a Comment