Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back to the Basics

Must haves for summer, shows of sexy shoulders and keeps you cool from the scorching heat of Manila. Got these all from different stores in Alabang. Made sure not to spend over 500 for each piece, It really helps to set goals like that when shopping. So, here's what I got. :)

Find #40: Cotton On tanks, Php each


Find #41: Navy and white stripped tank
100 Php

Find #42: Violet razorback
250 Php

I find it so fulfilling when I buy pieces for a bargain, shows you that you don't have to spend so much to be fashionable unlike some bloggers who post impossible to reach items for the ordinary girl. Reminding myself why I started this blog in the first place. Let me know if I've helped any of you guys find any bargains in the places I mention in my blog. Happy budgeted shopping ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment