Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Juliet Simms: Style iInspiration

Juliet Simms was the first runner up on this season's NBC's The Voice. She was my bet from day one but it was a close race between her and Jermaine Paul. Throughout the show, with no fail, the most exciting part for me was seeing what Juliet was wearing. Juliet definitely pushed her fashion to the edge with each performance rocking leather, crystals and statement jewelry. Even her hair re-invented itself a couple of times throughout the show and she rocked every color. The only thing she stayed true to was her perfect fringe. No one can rock the Dora The Explorer bangs like Juliet! From brown, to blonde to black hombre, she looked stunning.

Lately I've been itching to change my entire wardrobe and go more edgy like Juliet. But for now I'll just easy myself into it, I still can't deny my classic girly style but it's good to try new things. Juliet is definitely my current style icon, with her daring and yet classy looks. I can't wait to see more of her! Here are some of her outfits below, notice that almost all the pictures have her belting out a note. She has her mouth wide open but she still looks amazing! :))










No comments:

Post a Comment