Top Bar

Photobucket

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Peacocks, London

Today was a pretty good day despite the disappointment of not being able to go to my good friend's baby's first birthday. I went to SM South mall instead because I've had my eyes set on a particular store there where all items are at 50% off and up. The store is called Peacocks and apparently it's like the Forever21 of the UK. I ended up buying a few stuff and spent some overdue quality time with my good friend Shacel. I have my eyes set on a few more item but maybe another day. So here's what I got today for a really great bargain:


Find #37: Black leather bag
Price: From 1,210 Php slashed down to 695 Php



Find #38: Brown sued heels
Price: From 1,720 Php slashed down to 695 Php



Find #39: Black leather booties
Price: From 2,165 Php slashed down to 695 Php


My little sister also got a little something for herself. A pretty little purse for 495 Php. I'm sure I'll be the one using it though. Hihihi


I'll be sure to come back for the rest of it! I have my eyes set on another pair of shoes, a swimsuit, and dress and some stockings. New favorite place to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment