Top Bar

Photobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reunited

Oh, how I've missed my pink wall! I was finally able to take photos of an outfit after 2 months of vacation. The infamous wall you see in most of my Lookbook post are of my room in my grandmother's house where I stay during school days because of it's close proximity to DLSU. Since my schedule this term is so unbelievably light, it only requires me to stay there on Wednesdays so that gives me one day a week with my beloved wall. Hihi. It's the perfect photo background. I'll miss it dearly once I graduate.

Anyway, enough with my romance with my wall. Here is what I wore to school today for my one and only class this term.


[Blue polo top: SM Dept Store][Skirt: Vintage/Mom's][Heels: Peacocks]








LOOKBOOK!



No comments:

Post a Comment