Top Bar

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Algid

Regardless of the suspension of classes for today, I actually really don't have classes on Tuesdays so I don't have a school outfit post, I just remade an outfit I wore during the weekend to a dinner date I have with the boyfie. We ate at this place in BF called Raaz Mahal which is, correct me if I'm wrong, is a Pakistani Restaurant. 

The place is aesthetically appealing and i looks pretty fancy from the outside too. Dishes range around 350 Php which is to me, quite pricey already but the food is really good and authentic. 

I for one really like Middle Eastern food, especially kebabs and their famous dessert, the baklava. I actually ate in three similar restaurants in the last week including Cafe Mediterranean and SSC. Shows you just how much I adore this kind of cuisine in general. 

I'm pretty bummed that I didn't get to take shots of all the food I ordered because I kept forgetting to bring Cassadie or I kept forgetting to pull the memory card out from the crad reader and take it with me. I'm such a mess. Haha!

Anyway, back to the outfit:

[Black sweater crop top: Vintage/Mom's closet][Mint floral high waist shorts: Pop Culture][Shoes: Peacocks]









Here's my look on LOOKBOOK.NU:

No comments:

Post a Comment