Top Bar

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

DIY: White Bustier

There are times when shopping that you see a piece that you like but there might be something about it that makes you think otherwise. Like, you find a skirt that may be too long or a top with unflattering sleeves or something like that.

So I found a bustier top that was 450 Php that had buttons that really bothered me. They were shiny and square and it was not my style at all. So I bought it anyway and I figured out a way to make it wearable for me.

Here's what it looked like at first:

Here were the hideous buttons I was talking about.

So I managed to cut out all the buttons and I stitched the middle close and this is how it came out.



I think it looks much better now. Can't wait to wear it out soon and mix and match it with different things. Let me know what you think! Have you ever done anything like this? :)

4 comments:

  1. mukhang lingerie noong una. You made it better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would add studs to it because i dislike seeing plain. haha! but good job on it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea, I'll try to vamp it up soon when I find the time. :) I actually kinda wanted to do this also = http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4wnjvGk3D1qzymieo1_r2_1280.jpg

      Delete