Top Bar

Photobucket

Monday, July 23, 2012

Floral, Denim and Oxfords

Feels good to be back! I've had nothing to post about for the last four days. Nothing happened that was worth talking about plus I lent my Cassadie(Canon500D) to a friend of mine for a couple of days so here's to the end of my hiatus(hopefully). During the weekend, I managed to buy new things for my closet. It's also been a while since I posted any finds so here goes.

Find #53: Denim and Floral bustier/corset top from Kids of Bayo
Price: From 525 Php to 157.50 Php

I've had my eye of this top in KOB a while back but I never managed to get my hands of it. Apparently it was in my favor because I managed to get it so way less than it's original price. So yeah, really happy with this buy! Nothing more gratifying than a bargain buy. Hihi



Find #54: Gray Oxfords from Sewn
Price: 800 Php

I'm not much of a closed shoe person for some reason but lately I've found it's necessity because of the recent rainy season with always leaves my feet drenched and dirty. So I went to ever store I could think of in ATC for the perfect Oxfords. I actually had my heart set on brown ones but sizes weren't available anywhere. So I decided to go with gray ones. I actually found a super similar pair in Topshop which was on 70% off but they were a half size too big! If anyone reading is a size 8 1/2 go check if their still there! There were two pairs yesterday and they were for only 695 Php, what a steal!




That's all for now! Gotta rest my newly operated foot again. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment