Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Have you met Happy?

Hi guys! Meet my adorable little dachshund, Happy! He's been with me for a couple of years now and I can say that he is my one true love! I love how he always knows how to make me smile. He's super duper affectionate, he loves to cuddle up to me on our couch and loves to stick his nose in between my hands when I ignore him for even just a second. Aren't I clingy? Haha! 

He's pretty smart too, he knows how to shake hands but only when there's food around and he knows when I'm about to leave the house, he blocks the gate to keep me from going out or going out without him. He loves riding cars and sticking his nose out the window. I've wanted a dog since I was about 4 years old but my parents never let me have one because my siblings were terrified of dogs. I would always look for strays around our village and take them home. Yes, I was a dog napper! Haha! Glad I don't have to do that anymore because now I have my own baby, finally. 

P.S. if there are any cute lady dachshunds out there who need a mate/boyfriend, let me know! Happy needs some lady loving too. Haha. I really want him to have babies!

That's all for now, have a good night! :)

Don't those big brown eyes just make you wanna melt? 






 [Top: The Ramp][Cardigan: Vintage][Floral shorts: Pop Culture][Shoes: Sewn]



No comments:

Post a Comment