Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Queen Street

So, it's been about a week or more since my last entry. Suddenly just lost the drive to put posts together, not sure why though. Life has been all about bed rest, school and work this past week so I'm pretty drained! The weekend social calendar was pretty occupied though which was good but I'd come home so late that the last thing I want to do is sit in front of laptop and think of something to post about.

Up till now, I'm sitting here having the hardest time just thinking of what to say next so I'd rather just get under my covers, watch Greek, drink hot chocolate and listen to the sound of the rain drops in the background.

But before that, just a little something I got today in a little stall in ATC called Queen Street. They have the most gorgeous and affordable bags I've seen. Still can't believe that I got this bag for the price that it was. You guys should check them out! :)

Find #55: Egg shell colored bag
Price: 500 Php



No comments:

Post a Comment