Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Skin Care



So I've been asked a lot about what products I use for my face and how I manage to keep it from blemishes and stuff. 

Here are some of the scrubs, creams and potions I use everyday. 

I honestly can't really tell anyone what to use or what works best because skin differs from person to person. What works for me might nor necessarily be the best choices for others. 

I for one am pretty lucky to have super low maintenance skin. The only thing that I would complain about is that my face gets really oily, fast. But oil isn't exactly a bad thing, it actually keeps skin from drying out and keeps faces wrinkle free longer than skin that doesn't produce much oil so for those self conscious women out there, think of the long term benefits. 

For as long as I remember, I never really needed anything or I never really used anything out of the ordinary to get it the way that it is now. I don't break out, I only get pimples one at a time and very seldom so acne and scarring was never a problem for me. I also remember trying loads of different products on my skin. Everything I'd see, I'd buy. I probably have tried every single facial scrub in the market just for fun. I only started using face masks and putting on moisturizers last year because I never really saw the need. But now that I know moisturizing is uber important, that would be the only thing I can really suggest that you guys learn to do. So there, my skin is really abnormally resilient so my ways aren't advisable.

Back to the products:

Facial scrub and cleanser of choice

Moisturizer for night and indoors

BB cream for everyday use

Foundation for events

Everyday press powder

Face mask for black and white heads

No comments:

Post a Comment