Top Bar

Photobucket

Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunrise Buckets

Last Saturday was our last thesis shooting day and we spent some time relaxing in this great place called Sunrise Buckets in The Grove by Rockwell. We had buckets and buckets of class A buffalo wings and amazing imported beers. The ambiance and the service of the place was really great, you felt like you were at a home away from home. I urge everyone to try it there if buffalo wings and beer are your thing!

BTW, excuse the photos. I was lazy to edit them so these photos are raw and exactly as they are when I took them with Cassadie. (Canon 500D)

Does this place not look amazing? 













A photo with my thesis mates! :) I don't know what I would do this term without them!! 

6 comments:

  1. Was the food expensive? Like range how much? :) I've been hearing so many good reviews about that place, but haven't tried it myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit pricey but in my opinion very worth it. :) Prices for meals ranged around 150-350 I think. :) You should try it! :)

      Delete
  2. Okay ba dito mag anniverasry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more of a family and friends type of environment in my opinion but sure, why not? :)

      Delete
  3. How about second anniversary? :)

    ReplyDelete