Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Finds of the week

Just a few stuff I managed to buy the week before. :) 

Find #56: White, bird print, sleeveless button down from Good Shepard/Ruins
Price: 300 Php

When I saw this top, I knew I just had to have it because I saw Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars wear a similar one on episode 8 or the latest season.


Pretty similar, right? Close enough. Haha!


Find #57: Black, floral bustier from Good Shepard/Ruins
Price: 340 Php




Find #58: Black, pleated maxi skirt from Seventeen
Price: 900 Php




I also bought a pair of pants today from Topshop which I won't be including in my find count because nothing about Topshop can be considered a bargain(In my opinion.) Haha! But when it comes to a good pair of jeans, I believe a splurging is in order. The pants retail for 2,095 Php and it comes in so many colors that it's almost impossible to pick one.

I was torn between these two lovely shades. Mint is all the rage lately and old rose has always been a favorite color of mine. All I'm gonna say for now is that I did buy one of these, you'll find out which one when I find the time to make an outfit post with it.

BTW, excuse my feeling at home in the dressing room. Bare feet and all. Haha!


That's all for now! Will recharge my wallet for a couple of weeks before I shop again. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment