Top Bar

Photobucket

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Red Kimono

I am a definitely a foodie and part of a very foodie filled family. Every Sunday we eat out and try new places and cuisines. So every week, I will probably post about where and what we eat to show how thankful I am to have these wonderful experiences in life. Even something as simple as trying and tasting new things. 

Sorry for the drama bomb, I've just been trying to savor my last few moments as a college student before my life drastically changes. As some of you may know, I'm graduating this October and I've really been pushing myself to be more open to new things and to just simply let go of my past inhibitions.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

- Mark Twain












No comments:

Post a Comment