Top Bar

Photobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bleach-capades

Attempted to bleach my denim jacket today but it's taking a bit longer than expected so I'll show you the results another time. :)

This is what the jacket looks like pre-bleach, quite a dark wash specially around the collar part. 

Welcome to my unemployed life of doing random stuff. Hahaha!



It's been soaking in this tub of water and bleach for about 4 hours now and I see a bit of progress but I'll leave it in over night for maximum effect. 

 I put and entire small bottle of Zonrox into the water and mixed it well before i dipped the jacket in. Make sure the entire jacket is submerged to get even bleaching, and wear gloves! I didn't and now my hands are so hyper sensitive and itchy. :( 

The result will probably be a light gray so I might also buy dye to make it more of a sky blue color, but I'll save that for next time.


Look who was making pa-cute while I was in the back bleaching my jacket. Cutie. Hihihi



No comments:

Post a Comment