Top Bar

Photobucket

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Blues

Today has been a pretty rough day for me. My quarter life crisis is in full effect and I have no idea what to do. 

I guess it all started when I found out that I wasn't part of the top 13 for the Redhead model search(Congratulations to the winners by the way!) Not that I was so set on being a part of it nor did I think I even had a chance because of my lack in height, but it was the idea of a 1 year contract with Elite which meant I could defer working for another whole year. That and the 70 thousand peso cash prize. Hahaha! 

Not that my dad is pressuring me to work or anything, but seeing all the people who work right after graduating and are so sure of what they want to do in life freaks me out. To this day I swear there is really nothing I feel passion towards, except maybe fashion but where would that take me? 

What to do, what to do? I think I’ll just stay in bed for now with this tub of ice cream and worry about it tomorrow.. or the day after that.


2 comments:

  1. This post made me sad and actually got me thinking. I myself am graduating March next year. And to come out from a Liberal Arts course, I feel like I don't want a job that's exactly related to it. Same as you, I guess fashion is my passion (at the moment coz that might change as I grow older). But I don't know. I'm scared it might be difficult for me to land a job or end up in a job that I don't enjoy working in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like you took the words right out of my mouth. I'm terrified of being stuck doing something I don't love. It's like I want to love what I do or do nothing at all. Make the most of the time you have left in college to think about it because I didn't and now I'm absolutely lost. :(

      Delete