Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, September 2, 2012

KKK

Put together a shoot day with my neighbors/childhood friends last Saturday and here are some of the photos that came out. Excuse the ugly ugly location (my current, soon to be old, house) which we had to work with because of the constant rain that afternoon.

Will explain soon what the shoot was for. ;)

Love these girls.

Unedited!

Photos by Katrise Velhagen
Models, Kriscel Santoyo and I


Look at this hottie!




For some weird reason I like this photo of me. Haha!


BE WARNED. This is where my inner comedian started surfacing. Spoofing a photo, won't disclose which one! :))

Hipster!

With our shmexy photog!


AND HERE WE GO:

Be preppy, light and happy!


You're a tiger! RAWR!

[White button down: Ruins][Floral skirt: Vintage][Heels: Peacocks, London]

With my photo bomber doggie, Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment