Top Bar

Photobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thesis Defense: See you all in PICC!

I hadn't realized how long its been since I last created an entry here! 

I guess it's because it's been a busy week for me so far. Last Tuesday, we finally defended our thesis and it went.. well, horribly. But I'm glad it's over and we got a fair grade!

I didn't expect to say much during the critiquing part but surprisingly I defended the crap out of the film. Even though through out the whole thesis process the story I wrote(read here) changed about 95%, I'm still proud of my group's work and I couldn't be happier that we got through it together! So unbelievably thankful to them!

Tuesday marked the end of my Communication Arts life at DLSU and it was definitely bitter sweet. School has been such a safe haven for me but I am definitely glad to be done with school work!

Graduation will be on October 13, and I for one can't wait! Congratulations to everyone who defended their projects, I'll see you all in PICC!


No comments:

Post a Comment