Top Bar

Photobucket

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Manila Hotel Celebrates 100 Years with Francis Libiran

What a great day this truly was! So worth the body pain and long shooting hours. I was invited by a friend of mine to be part of an AVP/music video shoot featuring Francis Libiran's stunning gowns set to the music of Richard Poon. 

MC79 partnered with Digitank Studios, the company I interned for, to create an amazing 2 hour special to be aired on ABS-CBN on the 14th of October. I really can't believe I was given the chance to be part of it! Reminds me why I love the fashion industry so much.

The day started with a 6am call time in the beautiful Manila Hotel. All day buffets, clothes and naked models all over the place, and hours of hair and make up are what I live for. Although it was really depressing to be around so many tall, thin and gorgeous models, I really enjoyed every minute of it. Here are some photos from yesterday's shoot. :)

Don't you just love the chaos? Look at all the gorgeous gowns!




This was the dress they had me wear, a royal blue floor length dress with shear fabric and cutouts. Same dress that Rhian Ramos wore. Posing in our makeshift dressing room in the corner of the function room.





Tall ladies all over the place!


Insert mini photo shoot here, photos taken by my friend Joseph Brillantes.


Fail dress flip! Almost flashed the camera. :))


With my Ellie <3



During the video shoot in the Manila Hotel lobby




With Michael Carandang, producer of America's Next Top Model





Prom take two! :))


Pretty Pauline Prieto


And here is my "no more pictures" face. :)) 12 hours into the shoot and I was so tired of cameras!


Some of the lovely models. My favorite gowns of the day, the red wonder woman like gown and the pink one with the gold details.


With Francis Libiran himself, the creator of all the gowns used for the shoot. Isn't he dreamy? <3 


Cozy-ing up to Richard Poon after the shoot. Don't we look good together? :))



More photo's to be posted on Facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment