Top Bar

Photobucket

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nearsighted

Haven't posted anything in a while! Been preoccupied with taking care of my dengue infected boyfriend. :( Word of advice, invest in mosquito replants. I'm not the one who got dengue but witnessing someone who has was already traumatizing enough, so what more if you actually catch it. 

Anyhoo, I just wanted to share what I got over the weekend. I've been having really bad dizzy spells lately and I figured that maybe my blurry vision was the culprit. I got my eyes checked and got prescription glasses which improved my eye sight for sure but I feel like it's making my dizzy spells worse. Hopefully its nothing serious, but in the mean time check out the glasses I got. I was leaning towards RayBan frames but I found this pair from Levi's which is pretty similar in look and price but was on sale that day. Saved about 2,000 Php and spent roughly 8,000 Php all in all. Getting my geek/hipster on! Hahahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment