Top Bar

Photobucket

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Would you like to hear me rant?

You're probably wondering why I'm not on a plane this very moment on my way to the United States. 

Nothing has really been working out for me lately. Forces kept pulling me back and situations change over time. Long story short, family members decided to take it upon them selves to deem San Francisco as an unsafe place for a first time traveler on her own. 

Tried my best to find companions but all of them ended up cancelling as well. Yes I'm bummed, cried for a solid 4 hours when I was told I couldn't go unless I found a friend who'd go with me. But hey, It's not the end of the world. 

What I really hate about it is the fact that I really need to find a job. Kill me now. Sorry for the rant! This has no place on my blog but what the hell. 

This explanation should suffice for everyone who has been asking when I'd be leaving. Till next time, land of the free. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment