Top Bar

Photobucket

Friday, November 16, 2012

Accidie

Today's unusual word that starts with the letter A is:

Accidie

sloth; physical torpor

Which is exactly what I've been feeling ever since I graduated. It's funny, when I used to hear people complaining about how hard it is to find a job I though to myself "How hard could it be?" Well big surprise, it really is hard. Hahaha! Or so I'd like to tell myself to justify my being unemployed until now.

Anyway, on to the outfit. This is what I wore today but vamped up a bit with heels and a hat. I went to San Beda College Alabang to help my friend out with her graduation picture shoot. Her creative shot was the Black Swan so I was there to be her make up artist for the day. Hihihi

Don't mind my clingy dog Happy again.

[Denim Jacket: Thrifted][Top: Thrifted][Heels: People are People][Hat: Kirin Kirin]











Lookbook.nu:



No comments:

Post a Comment