Top Bar

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The New Glorietta Vibe

Hello friends! :) I need your help! I entered this contest in celebration of the launching of the new Glorietta Mall. If you help me out and vote for my photo, I get to be a part of a runway fashion show on November 29. It's not just any fashion show though, It's the biggest fashion show in the world! 2,500 models will walk the runway in the hopes of creating a Guinness world record. 

All you have to do is go to the New Glorietta Vibe website (http://newgloriettavibe.ava.ph/gallery/589-katrina-aurellano.html) look for my name and photo (Katrina Aurellano, black and white photo of me) and click vote!

You can vote every hour and it would me so much to me if you guys can take the time to vote as much as you can!

I urge you guys to join also, I'd be happy to return the favor. :)

I'd really really appreciate if you guys can help me out!  Please spread the word also, post the URL of this blog post on Twitter and Facebook! Thank you guys! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment