Top Bar

Photobucket

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Garage Sale



So here's a little preview of the clothes that you can buy once we finalize the dates of this collective garage sale were holding in the Classic Homes club house.

Haven't finalized the prices yet but if you're interested in any of them I can reserve them, just comment, tweet, or message me!

Will sell this crop sweater and the green floral shorts:


Blue and white top only


Blue button down only


Both top and jacket


White button down only


Both blazer and the romper


White high waist shorts


Crochet dress


Orange wedges


Light blue button down


Red backless dress


2 comments:

  1. Kat, what's your shoe size? I like the wedges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a size 8 Erika! :D And I still have that gray dress you were supposed to buy! Sorry about that pala! got so over whelmed with meet ups nun! :))) :D

      Delete