Top Bar

Photobucket

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Amain

New post after weeks, I've been experiencing some tremendous bad luck which has caused me to get stuck in an un-creative rut. 

Been under going rabies vaccinations and even sprained my ankle which didn't heal for 2 weeks. But hopefully my horrible start of the year doesn't mean this whole year will be crap. 

I don't believe in the bad luck associated with the number "13" but so far 2013 has screwed me over quite heavily. Working hard to turn things around!

Amain means: to a high degree; exceedingly; at full speed.

Just an outfit I wore out one Saturday night to Merlotte's.

If you're a True Blood fan, you're probably curious by now. Yes, there is a Merlotte's in Manila and you'd be crazy not to check the place out!











Lookbook.nu:


1 comment:

  1. Your shoes are so sexy! Interested on following each other? :)

    xx, Edda
    http://eddaiglesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete