Top Bar

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Analgia

Analgia means: "Inability to feel pain"

This is what I wore for my little sister's annual school production. She played a lovely Puerto Rican in their adaptation of West Side Story. My sister is in the 3rd grade by the way so you could just imagine how cute it was to see little 9 year olds singing about what it's like to live in America.

When I was a youngin', I used to go to the same school as her and I can begin to explain how much I miss performing for these annual productions. I loved to sing, dance and act with my fellow classmates. Too bad that there aren't any videos that I could show you.

It was definitely depressing being the parent in the audience this time around. I wish I could have enjoyed my time in school more.


[White cropped top: Thrifted][Tailored brown pants: Vintage][Black heels: Payless]












1 comment:

  1. I love how it's neutral and wearable..
    Have a great day!! :)
    xxKrisella

    http://lippiemonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete