Top Bar

Photobucket

Monday, May 13, 2013

Boracay 2013

Just a few photos from our 3rd trip to Boracay last April. We went there before the labor day weekend people got there so it was pretty uneventful. All I did was roast under the sun for 4 lovely days and ate overly priced food.

We stayed at the lovely Boracay Garden Resort. The place had 3 enormous swimming pools, a gym and complimentary dinner and breakfast buffets.

P.S. excuse all the selfies. It's so hard to travel with my family because I'm the only one who takes photos which means I'm never in them. Haha!























2 comments:

  1. Great shots! We also stayed in Boracay Garden... maybe a week after you guys. Hehe.

    http://misslouisechelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? You did not do anything in Boracay in 4 days, any water activities or such? hehe Anyway, just walking barefoot in the white sand is already fun for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete