Top Bar

Photobucket

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Anabiosis

Anabiosis means to return to life after apparent death.

Hi, how are you? 

This all seems so familiar yet I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. It's like trying to find the words when you're faced with someone you haven't seen in what feels like decades. Where do I even begin?

My last blog post was June 25th, 2013. If I were to cram everything that's happened since then into this post I'd be writing a novel. But suffice it to say, I am in a completely different place now than I was a year ago. It was a pretty rough year for me but it definitely ended magically. Experienced so many new things and met so many prominent people in my life today.

Let's just say that we have TONS to talk about. I'm definitely planning to create a steady stream of posts in the next month. Hopefully we can get back to where we left off. But for now, an outfit post is in order:

This is just one of the many outfits I've worn while I was exploring the other side of life during the near end of last year. Places I've never been were starting to feel like home. Things I used to be so judgmental about became habits and the world was mine to conquer. So here's an outfit I wore once to Hyve.


[Black top with the V back: My own creation][Gold skater skirt: Zhe' Closet][Gold bag: Gift from the US][Black heels: Payless]










Catch up again real soon. xo

LOOKBOOK.NU:




No comments:

Post a Comment