Feels good to be back! I've had nothing to post about for the last four days. Nothing happened that was worth talking about plus I lent my Cassadie(Canon500D) to a friend of mine for a couple of days so here's to the end of my hiatus(hopefully). During the weekend, I managed to buy new things for my closet. It's also been a while since I posted any finds so here goes.
Find #53: Denim and Floral bustier/corset top from Kids of Bayo
Price: From 525 Php to 157.50 Php
I've had my eye of this top in KOB a while back but I never managed to get my hands of it. Apparently it was in my favor because I managed to get it so way less than it's original price. So yeah, really happy with this buy! Nothing more gratifying than a bargain buy. Hihi
Find #54: Gray Oxfords from Sewn
Price: 800 Php
I'm not much of a closed shoe person for some reason but lately I've found it's necessity because of the recent rainy season with always leaves my feet drenched and dirty. So I went to ever store I could think of in ATC for the perfect Oxfords. I actually had my heart set on brown ones but sizes weren't available anywhere. So I decided to go with gray ones. I actually found a super similar pair in Topshop which was on 70% off but they were a half size too big! If anyone reading is a size 8 1/2 go check if their still there! There were two pairs yesterday and they were for only 695 Php, what a steal!
That's all for now! Gotta rest my newly operated foot again. Lol
No comments:
Post a Comment