Random word of the day that starts with the letter A is:
Anacampserote
which means something that can bring back a lost love
I've been naming my looks after unusual english words that start with the letter A for a couple of years now. Have you ever tried searching for what they meant? Sometimes I like to use words which relate to how I feel at the moment, how my outfit looks, or if I just think the definition is awesome. In this case, I just like what Anacampserote stands for.
Here's a look I wore to a graduation party of a friend of mine:
BTW, say hello to my clingy dog Happy who kept bugging me while I was taking outfit shots.
[Orange and gray knit striped crop sweater: Forever21][White floral shorts: Ruins][Gray Oxford flats: Sewn]
Overly enthusiastic shot because my dog was liking my leg and it tickled. Hahaha
Testing out the new bowler hat I got! What a warm outfit for such a warm country.
Lookbook.nu:
Lovely casual style, my dear!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.ru/